About Enfield Oaks Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Enfield Oaks, located at 208 Cary St. in the small community of Enfield, North Carolina, is a short-term rehabilitation and long-term care facility specializing in short-term care. Our staff of highly trained and caring professionals believe in restoring short-stay patients to mobility and helping long-term care patients enjoy a relaxing environment while maintaining their independence and dignity. Our nurses and staff are rooted in the community, and many have worked there for a very long time. Enfield is their home, and their patients’ community is their community.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and services, assuring human dignity and quality of life for our residents, their families and our employees.
- Work to exceed the expectations of our residents, families and employees
- Build bridges that span from our families at home to our families at work
- Dedicate our efforts and performance to be of the highest quality
- Share in the success of accomplishment
Enfield Oaks at a Glance
- 52 beds in semi-private rooms
- Fully equipped therapy gym
- Beauty shop & nail salon services available
- Weekly and monthly religious services provided by several area churches
- Transportation available to outside doctor’s appointments
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- Individual one-on-one programs available to residents who are unable to participate in group activities
- In-house dental, eye care and podiatry services available to residents
As patients progress through their care program, the same intensive plan may not be necessary. As part of our regular process, patients undergo reassessments to determine their progress and enable their care team to make adjustments to their plan. Ongoing adjustments can be made to the patient’s rehabilitation plan between the periodically scheduled full assessments. For patients that don’t require intensive rehabilitation stays at our facility, we also provide outpatient care.
Our staff prides itself on knowing not just our patients’ names, but their personal habits as well. Not only does this allow our staff to interact at a more meaningful level with each patient, it ensures that we can continue to provide personalized care for each and every resident at our facility.
Understanding the residents goes beyond simply knowing their names, likes and dislikes. It’s about understanding habits, patterns and needs; things like redirecting memory care patients who become lost or confused, or scheduling enriching activities that help nourish a patient’s mind and soul and not just their body. There are religious services available to residents almost every day.
We pride ourselves on being as accommodating as possible for our residents regardless of their mobility. We provide transportation services to and from doctor’s appointments for all of our residents. Wheelchair and stretcher transports are available for doctor’s appointments as well as planned activity outings. Non-emergency transports are provided by Kota Transportation Service. Emergency transports are provided by Roanoke Valley Ambulance Service, Eastern Medical Transport, Bertie Ambulance Service and Atlas Medical Transportation.